Steps to Apply for Turkish Citizenship with Property Purchase
We do perform legal services for property purchase and management for foreign clients. Our services include preparation, legal help and representation regarding the sale or purchase of a real estate property in Turkey.
An English-speaking attorney will prepare your purchase and sale agreement to buy or sell an off-plan or second-hand house or apartment in Turkey. Our lawyer will advise you of any potential pitfalls, recommend specific changes that would benefit you, discuss or negotiate these concerns and changes with the other party, and accompany you to the Title Deed Office to close the transaction. Nowadays, there is huge demand for Turkish citizenship via the route of the USD 250,000 property investment law. Our attorneys will help from real estate purchase until you get Turkish citizenship.
Our Real Estate Purchase Services Include;
- Discuss Client concerns and issues with Client.
- Draft or review the offer, purchase contract.
- Discuss or negotiate the offer or contract with the Developer or the Developer’s lawyer.
- Prepare up to two sets of revisions or responses to counteroffers, if necessary.
- Review the information provided by the developer (if the property is off-plan).
- Check whether the house is free of charges and/or rented out (if the property is a second-hand home).
- Check whether the Real Estate Tax payments are in good standing.
- Check the local Municipality whether the Developer has all necessary licenses.
- Accompany you to the Title Deed Office in order to sign the purchase and sale deed.
- Change the property title in the Cadastral office.
- Process Client stamp duty tax on your behalf.
Steps to Apply for Turkish Citizenship with Bank Deposit?
Our attorneys will help you to open a bank account. We generally open bank accounts with a Power of Attorney (PoA) given to us by our clients. Some of our client give us PoA in their own country either at Turkish Embassy or local notary and apsotille. A PoA can be given in a way called double legalization in some countries like China. In this way a PoA is prepared by a local notary and attested by the Foreign Ministry of that country and after that it is attested by Turkish Embassy.
In order to be eligible for bank deposit option, one must invest at least 500.000 US Dollars or its equivalent foreign currency or equivalent of Turkish Lira and make commitment to hold the amount of deposits for three years at banks operating in Turkey and for whom a certificate of conformity is issued by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency.
Our Bank Deposit Services Includes Following Matters;
- Passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id number for client
- Opening bank account
- Arrange bank deposit
- Prepare documents to be signed by the Client.
- Follow up our paperwork with BBDK.
Our Turkish Citizenship Application Shall Consist of All Following Matters;
- Prepare residency application documents for Client, his wife and children.
- Prepare citizenship application documents for Client, his wife and children.
- Follow up application until the Turkish passports given.
Below Citizenship Services are Also Included in Our Fees:
- Getting the documents translated and notarized.
- Applying for the Turkish Tax Id Number.
- Assistance for opening a bank account in Turkey.
Additionally, we have extensive experience on resident permit and immigration & citizenship services for foreign citizens.
Nowadays, there is huge demand for Turkish citizenship via the route of the USD 250,000 property investment law. Our attorneys will help from real estate purchase until you get Turkish citizenship.
Steps to File Turkish Citizenship Application?
Required documents for Turkish Citizenship Application by way of investment are:
- Preliminary examination form (a standard form VAT-4)
- Notarized Turkish translation of the passport
- Identity registry copy of the applicant
- Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Marital Status Certificate/Document
- Valid residence permit obtained through the process above outlined
- Receipt slip for the application service charges made